Avery Laine, Part II (The Second Year)

Sunday, July 12, 2009

We Delight in Friends

Super cute baby Amelia and mom, Beth


Birthday cupcakes are delicious and friends are great, too!



This past week I had many fun days filled with all sorts of friends - new friends, old friends, young friends, best friends. On Monday I got to go to OMSI with my great uncle Jon and cousing Mason. On Tuesday I finally got to meet mom's friend Beth and her baby Amelia. She was soooo cute and mommy had a really good time catching up with several of her friends, too. On Wednesday I went to the LO cheer practice and saw my favorite babysitters - Avery and Erin. On Thursday I went to a birthday party with all boys (I was the only girl, but don't think I didn't hold my own). I out-talked all the boys, but they were still fun to play with. On Friday I hung out with my best friend Macey while our moms set up for a garage sale. Saturday topped off the week - I hung out with Macey AND Jayne outside ALL DAY. I was super excited by the end of the day and when mom and dad finally sat down exhausted to put their feet up, I just kept singing and dancing around the house...dad finally put me to bed and I conversed with myself for about an hour before finally falling asleep. What a great week! Whew, I'm ready for a vacation. Avery and cousin Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment