Avery Laine, Part II (The Second Year)

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"M" is for Mischief

This week is Mom's spring vacation from school. I am really looking forward to having her undivided attention for an entire week. Despite the fun plans mom had made, I needed to have a chat with her early on to make sure we were on the same page:

First of all, Mom, I really think my bedtime is way too early! This week I'm not going to go to sleep until 9 or 10 pm (compared to the ridiculous 6:30 bedtime). You can try to wear me out all you want, but it won't do any good. I'm just too excited to hang out with you and want to make the most of EVERY MINUTE!
Second, I have a few thoughts on re-arranging my room. In fact, I plan on re-arranging your room too this week. Doesn't that sound like fun?
Since you haven't been able to go to the gym this week (thanks to my silly ear infections), I'll keep you on your toes and make sure you get plenty of exercise. I'll even get your goggles out so you can pretend like your doing laps in the pool!
Oh, and by the way, I'm going to pack my own suitcase to go to Bend. I'm tired of wearing the same boring outfits and never having any say in what I wear.

Otherwise, I think we're going to have a fabulous week together. I love mommy-daughter days!


No comments:

Post a Comment