Tuesday, March 10, 2009
In the Land of Little "E"
Life in the Eckley home has changed dramatically this past year. There's one main reason for all the action...namely, me, Avery Laine. 10 months and 2 days ago I arrived of my own determination (despite the fact that mom and dad thought they had "planned" my arrival). It was just the beginning of my escapades and I had to let them know who was in charge right from the start. They had a hunch I'd have a big personality, but they had no idea just how much I am capable of shaking things up. This blog is dedicated to my family, mom, dad and of course, my brother Charlie who has taken quite a liking to me. I will keep you updated on my growth, my mood swings, my parents, and of course, any new escapade or adventure I embark upon. Check back periodically for my latest sharings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Avery! We're so glad you talked your mom into some modern technology! ;-) We've already subscribed to your blog and are excited to keep up on your adventures! P,B & AJ Smart
ReplyDelete