Avery Laine, Part II (The Second Year)

Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Day at the Farm

On Friday Mom and Dad had the afternoon off and surprised me with an early trip to the pumpkin patch. It was the perfect day - warm sunshine, delicious apple cider donuts and NO CROWDS! We beat the annual pumkin patch rush by going on a week day afternoon at the very beginning of the season. Bauman Farms is just a short 25 minute drive from our house and has family connections to Daddy's relatives.

I was amazed at how many fun things there were to do at the farm -- so was Daddy!

I slid down HUGE tube slides, successfully navigated my way through a giant hay maze with Dad, took a ride on the swings and picked out some pumpkins to take home.


Even my little sister, Baby Honey, got in on the action...too bad she could only HEAR all of the fun we were having from inside Mom's belly. I had an extra donut just for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment