
Yesterday was another FFF Day (Forced Family Fun Day) where mom, dad and I spent the entire day just hanging out together. Despite the fact that I missed my daycare friends, I had a lot of fun with mom and dad. We went to church with some friends and I got to play in a new nursery with lots of neat toys. I even got a balloon when I left because I had been so good. Then we had lunch (which consisted of a chocolate croissant for me :) and I chased dogs and ducks all around the patio and lake front near the restaurant. After a refreshing nap, I got to go to Costco with Mom and Dad and sample the delicious treats. Mom even shared a chocolate yogurt with me while dad waited in line. After getting home, it was another hour of outdoor play time with my car before a yummy dinner and then one last goodbye to summer - a back-yard campfire complete with roasting marshmallows while the weather was still nice. All in all, FFF Days are great -- I think I'll re-name them -- FABULOUS Family Fun Days! I just hope we get to have more of them this fall!





Left: The marshmallows are okay, but what I really want is more of this chocolate!
Middle: Hmmm...actually, straight sugar is hitting the spot.
Right: Time for round #3!



No comments:
Post a Comment