Avery Laine, Part II (The Second Year)

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Adoring Cousins

Over the long holiday weekend, Mom and Dad took me to Washington to visit my cousins, Will and Lauren. I had never been to their house before, and didn't know what I was in store for...
I warmed right up to Lauren as she snuggled with me every morning and let me point and name all of her facial features (even right into her eyeball!)

We washed each other's hair in the bath tub each evening.

Then wrapped up cozy and warm before PJ time.

Then we danced and played till Mom and Dad said we had to go to bed!

Lauren is a great gymnast. She even taught me some tricks --

like how to walk on the balance beam and salute the judges after my tumbling pass.

Whew! What a fun, tiring weekend. When can we go back again?

No comments:

Post a Comment