Avery Laine, Part II (The Second Year)

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mom's Been Busy...

...and so have I. Life with my new baby sister has called for a few "adjustments." I have to admit, I've been getting to spend a lot of quality time with Dad (which I love), but as my editor-in-chief of this blog, Mom's been keeping me from my regular updates. For that, I apologize!
Many of my days are spent just "hanging out" with my Mom and sister. We're a great team! I help out with all the dirty diapers by untaping the nasty old diaper and throwing it away for mom. I always take a quick peak at what's inside, though. I also help tape up the new diaper and have even been known to put a little bottom butter on my sister. I'm a great helper! We also spend time together on our tummies. We have matching frog blankets made by a friend. I don't fit on mine quite as well as I used to, but it's still good to have tummy time.
Of course it's very important to give the baby lots of love...kisses and hugs galore. It's easy when your sister's as cute as mine is. Mom and Dad say she's a very quiet baby, but I've heard her cry a time or two. This big sister job sure is tiring! I need a little more beauty sleep. Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment